Tutorials & Tips
Basic Tutorials and Tips
Whether you need to begin, build, or polish your Google SketchUp skills, we have the resources that you need. View our Google SketchUp video tutorials playlist!
5 Cool Ideas for How to Use SketchUp in Your Classroom
Ready to explore SketchUp? Here are some ideas of how you might want to use it in your classroom:
- Build a 3D model of your school.
- Use SketchUp to visualize the geometry concepts you are teaching.
- Create a 3D model of the California Missions and then incorporate those models into Google Earth.
- Have students build a model of their houses, and geo-locate them in Google Earth.
- When studying architecture of the past, create a 3D model of an ancient pyramid.
Did we miss something? If you have an idea of a Help Resource that you wish was available, suggest it here.